Before uploading your abstract, please read carefully the following information and instructions:
- Submission deadline is 5 March 2021, 12:00:00 CET.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Abstracts may be proposed for oral or poster presentations.
- Abstracts must be submitted via the website only. Abstracts submitted by fax or e-mail will not be accepted.
- Abstracts must be original and must not have been published or presented at any other meeting prior to the ISPRM2021 congress.
- You will receive a confirmation email when your abstract has been correctly submitted.
- Please limit your submission to a maximum of two presentations (either Oral or Poster presentation).
- The Congress Scientific Committee will determine whether abstracts will be accepted based on blind review. They will endeavor to schedule abstracts according to authors’ preferences but reserve the right to decide on the final form of presentation.
- Abstract submitters can expect to receive notification regarding the acceptance of their abstract starting from 2 April 2021.
- Please ensure that all information is accurate. The Scientific Committee reserves the right to edit all submitted abstracts for grammar, spelling, abstract theme and presentation type.
- Conflicts of Interest / Disclosure: Work submitted for presentation must include an acknowledgment of funding sources of commercial nature and/or consulting or holding of significant equity in a company that could be affected by the results of the study.
- Accepted Abstracts will be published.
- Presenting authors must be registered participants. Only two abstracts of authors who have paid their registration fees will be accepted, scheduled for presentation and included for publication.
- Please note that abstracts will not be considered unless they are submitted before the final abstract submission deadline.
- If you have already submitted your abstract, we will save it in our abstract submission system. You will be able to log in to edit your abstract. Alternatively you can ask us to withdraw it.
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Authors and contact details of the presenting author
- Abstract title – limited to 25 words
- Abstract text – limited to 250 words
- Tables – A maximum of 1 black & white figure or table (of up to 10 rows x 10 columns) can be included per abstract.. The maximum file size of each graph/image is 1 Mb. The maximum pixel size of the graph/image is 600(w) x 800(h) pixel. You may upload graphs and images in JPEG format only.
- Place abbreviations in parentheses after the full word appears the first time, except for the common/standard abbreviations.
- Use generic names of drugs. Express numbers as numerals.
Abstracts must be submitted with the following format:
- Background and aims
- References (optional, up to 3)