ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS NOW CLOSED!
The call for abstracts is now closed, many thanks to all the authors who have proposed their contributions for the VIRTUAL ISPRM 2021 CONGRESS, as soon as the review process will be completed the notifications about the evaluation results will be delivered, thank you for your patience.
Notification of acceptance
Notifications of acceptance or rejection of the abstracts will be sent to the corresponding author (the submitter) of the abstract by 6 May 2021 at the latest.
The corresponding author receives all correspondence concerning the abstract. The corresponding author is responsible for informing all other co-authors of the status of the abstract.
All abstract presenters will be asked to reconfirm their attendance after receiving the notification. If you don’t reconfirm your abstract presentation, register and pay the registration fee before 16 May 2021, your abstract will be cancelled.
In case the Presenter selected during the abstract submission has changed, kindly let us know as soon as possible.
Presenting authors must be registered as participants. Only two abstracts of authors who have paid their registration fees will be accepted for presentation and included for publication.
Presentations of abstracts
The submission of an abstract constitutes a formal commitment by the presenting author to present the abstract (if accepted) orally or as e-poster.
Publication of abstracts
Accepted abstracts will be published online in the Journal of the International Society of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine (JISPRM) https://www.isprm.org/read/the-jisprm/
Abstract accepted as Poster
Notification of Poster and related guidelines will be sent to First Authors of accepted abstracts.
Abstract accepted as Oral Communication
Notification of abstract presentation schedule and related guidelines will be sent to First Authors of accepted abstracts.
For any questions regarding abstract submission please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ABSTRACTS SUBMISSION IS OPEN FOR POSTER PRESENTATIONS ONLY
- Submission deadline has been extended to 25 April2021, 23:59:59 CET.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Abstracts may be proposed only for poster presentations.
- Abstracts must be submitted via the website only. Abstracts submitted by fax or e-mail will not be accepted.
- Abstracts must be original and must not have been published or presented at any other meeting prior to the ISPRM2021 congress.
- You will receive a confirmation email when your abstract has been correctly submitted.
- Please limit your submission to a maximum of two presentations.
- The Congress Scientific Committee will determine whether abstracts will be accepted based on blind review.
- Abstract submitters can expect to receive notification regarding the acceptance of their abstract starting from 6 May 2021.
- Please ensure that all information is accurate. The Scientific Committee reserves the right to edit all submitted abstracts for grammar, spelling, abstract theme and presentation type.
- Conflicts of Interest / Disclosure: Work submitted for presentation must include an acknowledgment of funding sources of commercial nature and/or consulting or holding of significant equity in a company that could be affected by the results of the study.
- Accepted Abstracts will be published.
- Presenting authors must be registered as participants. Only two abstracts of authors who have paid their registration fees will be accepted for presentation and included for publication.
- Please note that abstracts will not be considered unless they are submitted before the final abstract submission deadline.
- If you have already submitted your abstract, we will save it in our abstract submission system. You will be able to log in to edit your abstract. Alternatively you can ask us to withdraw it.
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Authors and contact details of the presenting author
- Abstract title – limited to 25 words
- Abstract text – limited to 250 words
- Tables – A maximum of 1 black & white figure or table (of up to 10 rows x 10 columns) can be included per abstract.. The maximum file size of each graph/image is 1 Mb. The maximum pixel size of the graph/image is 600(w) x 800(h) pixel. You may upload graphs and images in JPEG format only.
- Place abbreviations in parentheses after the full word appears the first time, except for the common/standard abbreviations.
- Use generic names of drugs. Express numbers as numerals.
Abstracts must be submitted with the following format:
- Background and aims
- References (optional, up to 3)